The Analytical Commentary to the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules provides commentary and legislative material on the 2010 UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules.
• Aimed specifically at aiding you to understand, research and interpret the Rules
• Easy-to-follow article-by-article approach making reference to the official documentation and providing details on the background of each provision
• Reproduces the full text of the complete official legislative materials created in the drafting process by the United Nations
• Incorporates the 2012 UNCITRAL Recommendations on arbitration under the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules
• The auhtor was a member of the UNCITRAL Working Group that drew up the revised UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules
• Includes access to the member's area of this website which includes background material to the book (available from 15 April 2013)
Also available as an ebook
Analytical Commentary to the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules publishes in hardback and as an ebook on Thomson Reuters ProView™ for iPad, PC or Mac.
The ebook allows you to interact with the content you rely on in brand new ways. So whether you’re in the office, on the move or in arbitration proceedings you can now stay current and informed, everywhere.
The eBook is packed with special features that ensure it fits as closely as possible with your needs. A speedy navigation bar enables you to scroll through the text more quickly than ever, there are more ways to search for the information you want and you’ll be able to see your search results in context.
About the author
Dr Peter Binder acts both as arbitrator, counsel and academic providing national and international legal expertise. In his function as law reform consultant, Dr Binder frequently advises governments seeking to implement arbitration or ADR laws. He is also a member of the UNCITRAL Working Group on Arbitration and Conciliation and participated in all drafting sessions of the revised UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules in New York and Vienna.